Exciting Job Opportunity at Tibard
Business Development Manager – UK Nationwide
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading manufacturer and supplier of uniform to the workplace. Established in 1979, Tibard built its reputation in the hospitality and catering sector, into which it supplies most of the major UK brands with their uniform requirement. Using their uniform management competencies built up over 40 years, there is considerable opportunity to work with other sectors.
With ambitious growth plans to be achieved we seek an exceptional individual who can hit the ground running and join us on our journey. It’s expected that applicants will be presently working in a similar environment with considerable uniform development experience and contacts predominantly within FM, Care, Hospitality, Catering, Restaurants, Hotels or any other similar industry categories.
The position will be mainly home based, with a requirement to visit our head office monthly.
Key Skills Required
- At least five years of experience in managed uniform system sales and contract management
- Clothing industry experience with some technical knowledge of garments
- Ability to work from conceptual enquiries and translate the requirement into viable product design
- Strong sales and negotiation skills with a proven track record of achievement
- An ability to identify and develop new business leads through you network, research, cold calling and prospecting
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, self-motivated, results driven, well organised and able to work independently as well as being part of a small team
- Excellent salary and results driven annual bonus,
- Car, Phone and Laptop
Please apply by email to email@example.com with details of your present package and attach your cv.