- We are unable to accept the return of garments that have been embroidered, screen printed or made to order.
- If any of the stocked items ordered do not meet with your satisfaction they should be returned in perfect condition and we will refund or exchange your goods as you require.
- All sales are final. The company does not trade on a ‘Sale or Return’ basis (except for samples)
- We will accept returns subject to the following conditions being met.
- Proof of purchase (relevant invoice and dispatch note number required).
- A restocking charge of 10% will be made for all returns.
- Tibard retain the right to refuse returned goods should they deem them unsuitable for resale.
- Screen printed, embroidered or specially ordered goods will not be accepted back for returns under any circumstances.
- Garments sold as samples are returned with 30 days.
- Goods cannot be returned after 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Goods must be returned in new condition and in original packaging, unworn and unwashed, unless faulty.
- Please allow 30 days from when you dispatch the goods for your account to be credited.
- Please let us know why you are returning the goods.
We guarantee the quality of materials used and the standard of workmanship. If any product does not meet with your expectations, please return it to us within 10 days and we will exchange or give a full refund – whichever you prefer. We will also be happy to refund the delivery charge if the return is the result of our error.
Our guarantee is in addition to your statutory rights. All merchandise is subject to stock availability. We reserve the right to change specifications and prices without prior notice. Any made to order items are non returnable.